Home seller and buyer education is the first step toward successfully selling or owning your own home and building equity in your future. I offer real estate seminars for various sellers and home buyers and focus on the positive and negative aspects of the market including market reviews, home selling and buying tips, the nuances of short sale and foreclosured properties, and more. I offer my seminars at no cost to companies or groups of individuals and can tailor my presentation to your specific real estate needs. I have done seminars for Hamline University, St. Paul; St. Kate’s, St. Paul; Thomson Reuters, Eagan; Senior Living Facilities in the South Metro, as well as other smaller groups throughout the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin.
A few of the areas I typically cover are:
- proper pricing of your home
- staging your home to sell
- who your listing competition really is
- where the market is at today
- what selling factors you can/can’t influence
- what current market statistics indicate
- what selling resources are available
- the pre-qualification process
- determining your buying criteria
- the effect of the market on your purchase
- finding the right house
- is a short sale or foreclosure right for you
- when should you buy a home and why
- the steps to a successful home buying process
I just wanted to thank you for speaking at our Lunch and Learn on Wednesday. You were a hit! The folks who attended were all a buzz. You lit a fire under these folks to make changes to get things sold here!
Sue –Housing Manager, Realife Cooperative of Burnsville
If you are interested in having me conduct a seminar for your business or group, fill out the contact form below or call or email me.